Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Quote and Verse 2009

Lord, I ask You to be in charge of my future. I don't want to dream dreams if You are not in them. I don't want to make plans that you will not bless. (Stormie Omartian)

A Man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

1 comment:

Just me~cecelia said...

I have just read your post about your mom and I am at a loss to know what to say exactly. I am crying as I type this. My heart hurts for her and for what you have been through. Praise God for his protection over her though. I want you to know that I understand your frustrations. But God is in control over everything and, as you well know, He is there with you and so am I and I will continue to pray for you and your mom. I would also like to see her but I don't know if she remembers me or if she is up to seeing anyone. I'll be gone for a few days but will be back next week. Let me know...You are an amazing young woman! Love you