Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful/Grateful Thursday!

This week I am thankful/grateful for many things! Some silly and some not to silly but all the same! :)

I am thankful/grateful for the color green! It is my favorite color and every time I see something that is green it makes me smile! :)I am thankful/grateful for amazing friends. Words can not express how thankful I truly am!I am thankful/grateful for showers and fresh water! I love taking a shower and how good you smell after taking one!
I am thankful/grateful for my bed! It is not the best bed in the world but it is better then the floor! :)
I am thankful/grateful for the Pine Valley Church family who have stepped up and really supported my mom and I through this hard time.
I am thankful/grateful for dogs, who love to cuddle and be your side kick.
I am thankful/grateful for kids, their smiles, hugs, and kisses just make my day.
I am thankful/grateful for lotion, smelly lotion to be exact! :)
I am thankful/grateful for planners, can I just tell you how excited I get when I get to make something off my to do list.
Which also makes me grateful/thankful for pens and highlighters which allow me to write to do lists and mark, I mean highlight them out! :)
I am thankful/grateful for rainy days that make the outsides smell so good! :)
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR THIS THURSDAY?

No comments: