Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

God's Word is True Part 2


"Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you.
I have called you by name; and you are mine.
When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.
When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
I gave Egypt as a ransom for your freedom; I gave Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
Others where given in exchange for you.
I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me.
You are honored, and I love you.

Isaiah 43: 1b-4

This is God's love song over my life right now! That no matter how difficult life might get or how mad I maybe be at Him or the situation He is there to protect me. He is MY Lord, MY Savior, and MY God. He loves me just as much as He loves anyone else. He loves me no matter what I look like or what I am going through.

He has a huge plan and a purpose for MY life. I am PRECIOUS to Him and He LOVES ME. He wants to walk with me through life's toughest moments and life's joyest moments. He wants to hold my hand, carry me, or cuddle me which ever one I need He is there to comfort me.

He is my heavenly daddy and He loves me even more then my earthly daddy did. Man how amazing is that??? At times it is hard to even imagine but when I think of it that way it brings tears to my eyes.

MY GOD loves ME! This is not something easy for me to understand. His love is never changing NO MATTER WHAT! This is something that is going to take a while to set into my head. But how grateful I am that MY GOD loves ME!

Dear Heavenly Daddy,
Thank you for you love and forgiveness! Thank you for walking with me through this storm and for comforting me! Help me to truly understand how much you love me! In your name I pray, AMEN

No comments: