Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.
Jill Palmer (I think) :)
Friday, June 26, 2009
Update on Mom #2
So here is what is going on in the lives of the "Durango MacDonald's"!
1. Mom was moved to Four Corners Nursing Home yesterday and is doing well there. The staff is great and there is an older man who wheels his wheelchair up and down the hall singing all through out the day! Which means mom has a concert all day every day! :)
2. The doctor came by last night to look at mom's foot and said that the healing is going well! Although the nurse's at the nursing home are not cleaning out the holes in her foot right everything is looks good. The doctor did come in and clean them out how they are suppose to and my mom just balled! He took some cleaning fabric and rubbed all inside the holes on both side of her foot to get all the scabs out so that there would not be infection in there. Man does that sound gross! I hope you are not eating while you read this and if you are I am sorry! :)
3. Mom is now in real clothes instead of a hospital gown and she is feeling much better! She had very high spirits today and is doing as well as can be expected.
(I know I know it just made me giggle so I had to put it on here)
4. As of right now her foot surgery is set to happen this coming Monday! I am not sure what time but as soon as I know I will let everyone know! Her and I both will be so happy when that surgery is done! Please pray that it will only have to be one surgery instead of two or three.
5. As for me I am continuing to take it day by day! I am trying to see the things that I can be thankful for in this storm instead of being so down in the dumps! It is easier said then done, however I am thankful that every day is a new day and that God is in control! Thank you all so much for your prayers and support! It is awesome to know that there are people all over the world reading this and praying for my mom as well as myself! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!