Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Monday, June 29, 2009

Update on Mom #4 (Foot Sugery!)

Okay so today was the day! Everything is all fixed up and put back together to the best of the doctors abilities I am sure! :) The surgery went well, they did not put a cast on her foot because they where a little concerned at how the holes in her foot where looking! So they will be keeping a close eye on that and making sure there in no infection in the foot or the bones. Dr. Ferry did a great job and is a really nice lady. Mom is able to move her foot already and that is a good sign. They will continue to watch the leg for at least 48 hours and then they will put her in a hard boot. :( Which I am kind of sad about because I wanted her to get a hot pink cast so that I could sign it! :) As of right now I am not sure about what physical therapy looks like for her but I am sure I will know more details within the next few days.
Angie my mom's (# 1 -4) best friend is here which has been great! She has been a great support and words can not express how thankful I am!
Please continue to pray....
1. That there is no infections
2. That it is a quick recovery
3. That physical therapy does it's job
4. Sleep and peace of mind for me, mom, and Matt
5. God's hand and will be done with the legal end of things
6. That we can find a great christian metal/rehab for her to go to
7. Strength and wisdom for Me

Thank you all so much for all your prayers and support it means so much! :)

No comments: