Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kale Says the Funniest Things!


Last night I was at the Palmer house just like every Monday night and we had a blast. We grilled hot dogs and brats and just stayed outside all night because it is so nice. After dinner we made s'mores in Marks Fathers day fire pit. Kale was holding the marshmallows and I was telling the story about how we use to play chubby bunny in youth group. Kale said that he would not be able to put that many marshmallows in and still say chubby bunny. Mark was turning on the sprinklers and over heard our conversation and said to me that it was a sad day when my mom had heard that a girl was killed playing that game. Which meant that we where no longer to play it anymore. So for about an hour Kale was thinking about that in that little smart brain of his. Well when Mark and Jill went in to put Kate and Jack to bed, Kale and I stayed outside and roasted some more marshmallows. While we where sitting there Kale asked me how I found out about the girl getting hurt from playing Chubby bunny. I told him that I did not find it out but my mom did to that he replies well how did she find out and I told him that she probably heard it on the news. Now this was the funniest part he then tells me that the news probably said something like this ...... "Today a girl was hurt playing a game called chubby bunny." I started laughing so hard and he got this big smile on his face. He is way to smart and so much fun to talk to :) I love you Kale Robert!

No comments: