Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thankful Thursdays! (on Saturday July 4th)


Today I am Thankful for the men and women who fight for our freedom! If it wasn't for them we would not be celebrating the 4th of July like we are today!

There are four men in my life as of right now that I know of who are serving our country.

1. Ryan (my cousin) he has been in the service for several years. He has a wife and two kids at home and I can only imagine how hard it would be to say good bye as he goes off to fight for our country. Thank you Ryan for serving our country and giving me my freedom. Words can never express how much it means to me. Thank you Amber and kids for supporting him and letting him fight for our country! You guys are also hero's in my book because you are giving away time you could have with Ryan and supporting him in fighting.

2. Tyler Saunders thank you for fighting and serving our country. You are such an amazing man of God and I am blessed to know you as friend. You are an amazing man of God and your love for our country does not go unnoticed. You will always be a hero in my book.

3. Bob Desko thank you so much for serving our country and healing our wounded solders in battle. You are such an amazing doctor and friend. You are also a hero in my book! :)

4. Adam Ebner thank you so much for fighting for our freedom. Even in through tough times you continue to stand strong and fight for our freedom and for that I say thank you. You are an amazing musician and man of God. Thank you for giving your life for our country! You are a hero!

And to all the other men and women who server and their families thank you for serving our country!

No comments: