Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Update on Mom #5 (Infection)


Hey Guys!

Okay so mom had the surgery to clean out all the infection (what they thought was all) last night at about 7:30 pm thank you for all your prayers! Please don't stop praying I just talked to her a few minutes ago as was informed that the infection is pretty bad! They had put a tub in through her arm pit that goes straight to her heart because they have to administer drugs to her through this tub for 6 WEEKS! This is all I know at this point but I will be talking to my mom in the next little bit and getting the whole scoop. She did inform me that there are many things that she needed to tell me about so please pray that our mountain moving God will move might in this situation! I promise to post more as soon as I hear! Thank you guys again for you continued prayer.

No comments: