Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Story of painting the River Runners Classroom! :)

Let the painting begin and end! This month Emm, Joshua, and I redid our 4, 5, and 6 year old classroom called River Runners! We had a blast however it took forever. I think I calculated how long I worked on the room and it was at least 48 hours! Man it was all worth it! I think it looks amazing! :) Thank you Emm, and Josh for helping me do it! :) I has so much fun! :) Be for warned there are a lot of pictures!


The room before we got started! :)
Before Pictures!
Still before pictures! :)
The last glance at the old room! :)
Let the painting begin! :)
April and Jinny where here I promise! :)
The first coat, or so we thought lol!
Another angle of the first coat! :)
And another! :)
And the other side of the rooms first coat! :)
Aprils hand is on the left and my hand is on the right! :)
Hehehe! My hand print! :)
Then Emm and Joshua showed up and the paint fits began lol! You better watch out Joshua!
Come on you two lets get to work! :)
Okay one more cute picture then it is back to work for you! :)
This is what I like to see! :)
Then it was time for a coffee break! :) This picture is horrible but oh well we had to show that we went to starbucks! :)
Emm painting in the corner! :)
She did a good job don't you think! ;)
Emmalee Joy
The first coat of blue is done! Lets call it a night! :)
The next morning I was on my own! I had a huge project ahead of me! :)
Second coat of blue is done! :)
First coat of purple is done! :)
Josh and Emm where suppose to be helping me but they where not there so I had to show them some love hehehe! :)
First coat of white on the white board wall! While the purple dried! :)
Second coat of purple! :)
First coat of white on the door! :)
The yellow wall is done! And come to find out I used outside paint on this wall lol! But shh don't tell! :)
First white coat on the green wall! :)
Second coat!
First green coat is on and outside is getting dark it was a little freaky! lol :)
My wonderful tape ball! :)
The solid colors are done! ;) 12 hours and it is finished, well at least for that day! :)
Ready for church the next day! :)
Monday started the polka dot wall! :) This time I had Emm with me! ;)
These are all the pretty colors! :)
Emma's shoes and the pretty colors!

Painting the polka dots was so much fun! :)
We had fun writing in the polka dots! :) Emm must love me or something! ;)

Painting my favorite color! :)

Jinny + Emma = <3

Uganda Africa! Is it God's will???

Just for fun! ;)
Ta Da! :)
Isn't it so pretty! :)
Now it is time to start the strips! :) And Emma thought it would be good to use her feet to help with the straight lines! :)
I am not so good at straight lines even with a ruler so Emma got to have this job! :)
Then a wonderful surprised happened and three helpers came! :) So the three of us painted while.....
These two taped! :)
We did so good and we went along really fast they where such good helpers! :)
Ruthie was here! :)
Josh surprised us and this is what happened! :)
Emm joining in on the painting fun! :)
But don't get her mad or scared cause you never know what might happen! :)
The finished paint with the tape still on!
Now the tape is off! :)
And finally the wall is complete with a new bass board and all! :)
Josh got to do the little green part on top of the cabinets! :)
And our colorful ball! ;)

The End! Thank you Jesus! :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

so cute!! I Love the stripes and the polka dots :) you guys did a great job!