Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Friday, September 18, 2009

Prayerful Fridays! (Matt)


This Friday along with many other things I am praying for my brother Matt! He and I are very close! We have been close since I was really little! He is having a really hard time right now with his job! He is a hard worker and he loves his job! His boss has been saying some stuff that is not true and is trying to get him to either quite or be fired! Matt loves his job and does not want to leave! He wants to do whatever God wants him to and he just need clear direction! Would you please pray with me for his stress level, for clear direction, for faith, and for trust! Pray that God's will be done is this situation and that Matt can be a light in his work place!

What are you praying for today???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

I am praying for you and your brother! I know how much you love him and how much God loves him Jinny. I prayed for him yesterday and I'll do it again today. Love you girlfriend! lv, Jen