Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Hearts Cry!


I want to fall in love with my Savior and Daddy more! This song is totally my hearts cry right now! I might not agree with everything that has happen or will happen in my life but one thing will remain true I love Jesus Christ and I want to sit at His feet for the rest of my life! And I know that God only gives me as much as I can handle!

The More I Seek You

The more I seek you, the more I find you
The more I find you, the more I love you.

I want to sit at your feet
Drink from the cup in your hand
Lay back against you and breath
Feel your heart beat

This love is so deep, its more then I can stand
I melt in your peace its overwhelming

(Repeat all Verses 3 times)

No comments: