Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

This week I am so Thankful for my family of chose! :) I love my biological family very much and I am blessed to have them in my life! However I also love my family of chose! These are people who are in my life by chose! They are people who challenge me to be a better person and be all that God has created me to be! People who will stand by me no matter what! So today I am thankful for you.......

......... The Palmer Family

..........The Kline Family

...........The Saunders Family

............The Dolbee Family

............The Davila Family

............ The Quisenberry Family

...........The Lobmeyer Family

............The Lee Family

............The Bleger Family

............The Zee Family

I am sorry if I forgot anyone please forgive me! :) I love you all and I am blessed to have you all in my life! :) I don't have pictures of all of you but here are a few that I do have! :)











1 comment:

Jill said...

I know I can speak for all of us...we are thankful for you too! You're awesome and we love you!