Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

THIS WEEK I AM THANKFUL FOR......

THE PRIVILEGE IT IS TO BE A PASTORS DAUGHTER!
God choose me to be the daughter of a pastor (Me) how cool is that! My parents always raised me that it was a privilege to be a pastors kids! That God has a calling on my life and that He choose me to be a pastors daughter! I am so blessed and honored that God put me into a pastors family! I think it is one of the most amazing and humbling experiences in my life! Thank you Jesus for allowing and choosing me to be a pastors daughter! It is such an honor and privilege!

THE CALLING GOD HAS PLACED ON MY LIFE!
There is no other person in the world who can fill the calling that God has placed on my life but me how cool is that! :) Man how much does my God loves me amazes me daily! :)

THE FAMILY GOD PUT ME IN!
No matter what trials my family may go through I am thankful that God gave me the Dad that I have, the Mom that I have, and the two brothers that I have! All of the flaws that go with them I love them just the same! And I am blessed to call them my family!

THE PASSION THAT GOD HAS PUT IN MY HEART FOR CHILDREN AND YOUTH!
How amazing is it that God gives me the time to invest into children and young people who someday will become future senior pastors, youth pastors, children's pastors, teachers, missionaries, and world changers! I am so honor and blessed that the passion He has placed in my heart is burning brighter then ever! :) What an honor it is to serve them!

No comments: