Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

This week I am Thankful for a few random things! :)

Last week I told you about our car ride home from California however while we where there I got to see my older brother Matt for about 20 minutes although short it was well worth it! We had not seen each other for over a year which is way to long! So I am so thankful that I got to see him and give him some great big hugs! I am not kidding you I felt like a little kid waiting for Santa clause to come and visit! When he got to the mall I wanted to run and no joke it was running through my mind when I saw him across the store. I didn't actually get into a full on run but you can bet I did jog a little! :) I need his hug for a long time and I finally got it! :)
I am thankful for my warm little cozy home that is all mine! I come home to this little place that is quite small but it is my home and I love it! :)
I am thankful for silly youth girls that I get to spend a lot of my time with! :) They light up my life and make me feel young again! :) Ashley Coleman told me while we where riding the horses that I needed to not text cause I could get a ticket it really made me giggle really hard! :)
I am thankful for the snow although I am so not ready for it! It was so cute yesterday morning when Noah woke up and saw the snow for the first time he said "bubbles" it made me laugh! :) And all day today when he would look outside he would say "bubbles" although he did not want to touch it at all! :)
I am thankful for great friends like my pea in my pod! Brenda you are such an amazing women and I am so thankful for you! There is so much that we have both gone through and I thank God that He has brought us together! :) Happy Birthday Tomorrow! :)
I am thankful for a heater that works in my car! :) Cause it was really cold this morning at 6:20 am and it is really cold right now outside!

I am thankful for yummy coffee and fun, cute mugs to drink it in! :)

What are you thankful for this Thursday????

No comments: