Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday and how blessed I am that she was born on this day 30 years ago right mom? :) Yeah that would mean she had me when she was 7 and Matt when she was not even created yet! lol Oh well you are still young at heart! :) So today I would like to post a prayer over my mom for this coming year! She has not had the easiest life that if for sure however God has big plans for her life that are still to come and I truly believe that with all my heart!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before you today thanking you for creating my mom many years ago! I thank you for giving her to me as my mom! I pray that this year will be a year of change! I thank you that you have so many plans for her future and that you have a huge purpose for her still on this earth! I pray that you will show and teach her how to love and trust you again! I pray that you will give her confidence to be the woman you have called her to be! I thank you that you have forgiven her all of her past mistakes and that in your eyes she is totally forgive! I thank you that from this day forward she is going to see herself as a new women in you! That is strong in the Lord and that can do all things through you! I thank you that you are going to take her on a journey of healing and rest! And that she is never going to be the same! I thank you for the women that she is today and the women she is going to be in 50 years! I pray that you will comfort her with your love and peace and that she will know that it is okay to run into your arms again! I thank you for the changes you have made in her life over the last 2 months and for the ones to come in her future! She is such an amazing women, mom, and friend and those who know her are do blessed to have her in our lives! In Jesus name I pray! AMEN

Here is the song that I sing over you today mom! May it feel you with peace and encouragement to leave the past behind and know that WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Healer
by: Hillsong

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

No comments: