Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Embarrassing Teaching Moment!


Okay so last Friday was our last day of school for two weeks so at the end of the day we where having closing circle, eating some cookies and candy canes. Then two of my moms came in and decided to sit in circle with us. While we where sitting there one of the moms decided to ask all the kids what they where asking Santa for for Christmas! Well one of the little boys said he wants a Nintendo ds which made the other mom ask well what is that! So I proceeded to tell her that I think it is the new version of a playboy ...... I mean game boy. Man you should have seen my face it was as red as my hair! So then of course the moms had to give me a hard time by saying we know what Miss. Jinny does in her free time. And we have some good black mail for the rest of the school year! Thank goodness I teach 4 year old's and not middle schooler's! :) Man my face is getting hot right now just telling the story! :) lol

No comments: