Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Happiness!


What is Christmas Happiness? Here is what I think Christmas Happiness is! If you have anything to add please comment and let me know! I would love to hear it! :)


* Christmas Carols

* Christmas Lights

* Hot Drinks

* Warm Blankets

* Presents

* Houses Decorated

* Christmas Music

* Ornaments

* Christmas Movies


Just to name a few! I love Christmas Happiness ..... Don't you! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Watching precious baby sheep & angels on stage! Thank you for loving the kiddos!

Miss. Jinny said...

I forgot one! I love stockings and stocking stuffers so that is another Christmas Happiness! :P