Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White Christmas!


Did anyone ask for a white Christmas? If you did you have it :) Lots and lots of snow here in Durango today! Thinking of snow makes me think of Christmas when we lived in Lubbock, Texas. My dad had always dreamed of a white Christmas so he prayed to God for a white Christmas in Texas. We all laughed at him and told him no way but he just continued to tell us that we did not have enough faith. The next morning we woke up and low and behold there was snow on the ground. Now let me explain when I say snow I mean a dust like maybe an inch but hey it was snow! :) lol That was my dads favorite gift that Christmas. So as I sit here and think about tomorrow being Christmas and watch the snow fall I am reminded of my dads one wish.... a white Christmas. Maybe this year he told God to allow it to snow a ton this Christmas so that I would remember how much he always loves me! This is my first Christmas here in Durango in over 4 years so this is my first white Christmas since my dad past away!


So today I ask you to remember those who have lost someone this year and years past. It does not get any easier and I pray for those who have lost people and who are going through this Christmas season with out them! Merry Christmas all!

No comments: