Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!



1) I am thankful for Children's laughs, hugs and kisses! No matter how hard the day is they make it all better!


2) I am thankful for my co workers who love the Lord and who encourage me on a day to day bases!


3) I am thankful for new friends ..... People who have not known me long but allow me to be myself!


4) I am thankful for old friends ........ Who challenge me to be a better person and who love me no matter what!


5) I am thankful for Christmas and all that it entails!


6) I am thankful for pj's and days that you can stay home and keep them on all day!


7) I am thankful for snow, snowmen, and snow ball fights!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm thankful for you friend. You're an awesome woman of God and you bless me a ton! Love you!