Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thankful Thursdays! Matt (brother)


Okay so this week I am thankful for my older brother Matt! I have always looked up to him and he has always been one of my hero's! He is an amazing man and I am blessed to call him my brother!
1. He listens to me and tells me and knows when I just need him to listen and when I need his advice!
2. He loves me no matter what!
3. He supports me in my dreams.
4. He encourages me to pursue my dreams!
5. He teaches me a lot about what a man should be like and what I should look for in a man!
6. He gives the best hugs!
7. He puts me in my place when I need to be put there.
8. He looks at me and see that I am beautiful on the outside as well as the inside!
9. He encourages me to grow in my relationship with Christ and challenges me to think outside the normal "Christian Box"
10. He makes me smile when I am down and he is my shoulder to cry on! I know that he is always there no matter what time it is!

No comments: