Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!


1. When I was little I would twirl my hair and than suck on it.


2. I could never remember my baby dolls names so I would have to ask my younger brother Josh and he would tell me.


3. I use to play school with all my dolls and stuffed animals.


4. When I grew up I wanted to be a nurse but than decided against it because I hate shots


5. My hair use to be past my chubbies


6. I use to wet the bed until my dad made me wear a diaper to bed at age 6


7. I am a girly girl but I love to go camping and stuff like that


8. I love chap stick


9. I love To Do Lists and marking stuff off


10. When I stay at peoples houses I always take way more underwear than I need ever since I was a little girl I have done that. I can remember my mom telling me that I did not need to bring that many pairs for a sleepover.


11. I use to tell my mom that when she died I was going to marry my daddy.


12. I use to want 20 kids but that has changed I only want 4 maybe 6 now


13. I love to read but feel like there is not enough time in one day to actually read


14. I love the smell of a bathroom right after someone has taken a shower


15. I use to think I was little mermaid


16. I hate doing laundry but I love the smell of clean clothes right out of the dryer


17. I love country music but when I lived in Texas I hated it


18.I bite my nails ALOT


19. I love the smell of gasoline


20. My favorite season is Fall


21. I love the smell of fresh rain


22. I love to laugh at stupid things


23. I love to poop I know this is a weird one but after hearing about Jens poops and Jills poops I am so thankful I can poop normal


24. When I was little I use to ask Santa for a baby sister


25. I hate the sound of hands on the top of the inside of the car. It is like nails on a chalk board to me!

3 comments:

Jo said...

...you love to poop and talk on the phone!

Unknown said...

...and text!

Miss. Jinny said...

hehehe I sure do ladies! It is the best! LOL