Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday- Joshua (brother)


Okay so this is a hard one lol! It is not because I do not love my brother or because I am not thankful for him. We have had a very ruff relationship and have never been really close! I am blessed that he is my brother and I know that God put him in my family for a reason! He has an amazing heart and really loves the Lord! I love him dearly and I wish that we had a better relationship but am thankful for the one we do have. He is an amazing actor and he always knows how to brighten up the stage. I have to say that when he was in high school and in Beauty and the Beast as the Candle I loved to boast that he was "MY" brother! He loves to put a smile on peoples faces and make them laugh! I should probably try harder to have a better relationship with him and that is something I regret! He has an amazing talent in the music field and has written many songs! God has definitely given him a gift and he is using it to further His kingdom! I am so very proud of you Joshua and am privileged to call you my brother! I love you!

1 comment:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Yeah! Good post. Your brother is a creative amazing guy... with a rather large heart (i think it runs in the family) Great post Jinny. Your an awesome big sister. lv, jen