Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Friday) - ME


Okay so I took this idea from Jill because like her I totally skipped myself and my goal this year is to thank God for me. I am not one who really likes to talk about myself so this might be hard lol. My imperfections and all so here I go today is a new day and I am thankful that God made me.


I'm Thankful....


....for the Women God is challenging me to be.


....for my red hair, I am not a normal human and my hair is just one place that allows that to show.


....for my brain that I can think on my own and have an opinion all of my own.


....for my blue eyes, even though I can not see very well out of them with out help I am so thankful that I can see all the wonderfully beautiful things God has made. That I can see little kids smiles.


....for my ears that I can hear little kids laughs, music, and other peoples hearts.


....for my nose that I can smell my moms cooking not so much all the poopy chubbies I work with all day hehehe.


....for my mouth that I can talk and have conversations with those close to me and my kids in my class.


....for my arms that I can hug with, snuggle my kids with, and comfort people when they are blue. I love hugs love love love hugs and I love love love snuggling!


....for my heart that I can love people and that is pumps blood through my body.


....for my female insides that I can carry a baby inside me for 9 months while God makes an amazing baby in there someday.


....for my legs that I can run, walk, skip, hop, sit on the floor chris cross apple sauce.


...for my personality that I am learning how to be myself and allow myself to love me for me. And trust people to know to "real" me.

No comments: