Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Memories!


So many times I get so stuck on the well when this was like this and when this happened I did this that I do not allow myself or God to think outside the box. I put limitations on myself and even on God thinking well you can't or won't do that. I am not good enough for that or I am not wise enough to speak into that persons life. But now I am beginning to realize that God is God nothing is to big, to small, to stupid, or to made up for Him to accomplish. I am learning that I can do ALL things through Him. That no matter what I might be going through, coming out of, or stepping into God is big enough and when I call on He is there. I need to stop looking behind me, to the left or to the right and begin looking in front of me. At the amazing, beautiful, and wonderful things God has in store for me. No longer holding on to memories for dear life but holding on to the hand of my loving father who is saying come with me I will find you rest and comfort. I will show you who and what I have called you to BECOME not who you where. I have a plan and a hope that is MUCH BIGGER than your own. I want to be the dream re leaser and giver not the dream taker!


Okay so that is my random thought for the night! Good night! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

You go girl! God is moving you forward and is challenging you and with you every step of the way!