Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Coffee Break!


I love coffee and a good book so I thought I would tell you all about what I am reading right now. I am reading a book called dream releasers. It is such and amazing book I could go on forever about it but I won't lol! I know on one of my earlier posts I wrote about my dreams and how I have always wanted to be a wife and a mommy! Well Kim suggested that I read this book called dream releaser so I am. In the beginning of the book is a quote that I really like and that I am confessing over my life right now! So I wanted to share with you this quote.....


You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true.

Richard Bach


Okay just a little coffee for thought today :)


1 comment:

Jill said...

I totally agree with the quote. Amen!