Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dress Up Day!

Okay so here is just a little fun we had at school so I thought I would share some pictures with everyone! Hope you enjoy!



Toby (football head) and Billy (the football player)



Zane the Pirate (he was in time out so he was not very happy with me but I needed a picture) :)



Nola and Simba (this was not planned but super cute)



Miss. Jinny and Calan the Scarecrow!


Sorting out the pumpkin seeds! Some of them loved it and some of them hated it! I love it! :)


Pumpkin Patch and Hay ride lots and lots of fun!



No comments: