Okay so here I go... I think that this is a great idea and I am going to try and start to weekly write down the things I am thankful for so lets begin.....
1. I am thankful for my parents and the loving caring home they raised me in!
~I am thankful for my dad.... for the amazing man of God he was and for teaching me and training me up to be the women I am today!
~I am thankful for my mom.... she is such an amazing women and the best mom I could ask for! She has taught me how to be a women and encouraged me to see my dreams come true!
2. I am thankful for my brother Matt.... he has helped me to become the women I am today and loved me no matter what. He has challenged me to become what God has for me and encourages me to accomplish my goals.
3. I am thankful for my job and for the parents who trust me with their kids. I am thankful that I am able to teach them about the love of Jesus everyday. And that He has allowed me to be his hands and feet to my little ones!
4. I am thankful for my close friends! Those past and present!
5. I am thankful that I live in a country where I have freedom!
6. I am thankful for fall and for all the wonderful colors!
7. I am thankful for hugs (they are the best)!
8. I am thankful for laughter!