Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!


Okay so here I go... I think that this is a great idea and I am going to try and start to weekly write down the things I am thankful for so lets begin.....


1. I am thankful for my parents and the loving caring home they raised me in!

~I am thankful for my dad.... for the amazing man of God he was and for teaching me and training me up to be the women I am today!

~I am thankful for my mom.... she is such an amazing women and the best mom I could ask for! She has taught me how to be a women and encouraged me to see my dreams come true!


2. I am thankful for my brother Matt.... he has helped me to become the women I am today and loved me no matter what. He has challenged me to become what God has for me and encourages me to accomplish my goals.


3. I am thankful for my job and for the parents who trust me with their kids. I am thankful that I am able to teach them about the love of Jesus everyday. And that He has allowed me to be his hands and feet to my little ones!


4. I am thankful for my close friends! Those past and present!


5. I am thankful that I live in a country where I have freedom!


6. I am thankful for fall and for all the wonderful colors!


7. I am thankful for hugs (they are the best)!


8. I am thankful for laughter!

No comments: