So it has been a while since I have written anything so I thought that I would write a post before I go and get my chubbies kicked in work out class! :)
On Friday it will be a month since I have moved! Man how time has just flown by! I am a little home sick and miss all my family of choice back in Durango however this is starting to fill like home which is a good thing.
Since I have moved here I have......
1. Started to reorganize children's ministry
2. Started teaching children's church
3. Gone to Jam Camp (which is a whole other post .... coming soon!)
4. Made new friendships
5. Finally figured out how to get around town :)
6. Met and starting relationships with the people who already serve in Children's Ministry
7. Started building relationships and recruting new people for the ministry.
8. Got an intern that is AMAZING!
9. Spoke in front of the church twice.
And I am sure there is much more to come! :)
It has been a lot of fun getting to know people and meeting the kids. I am truly enjoying teaching the kids in children's church and watching them get it. We have been working on Romans 10:9 for the last few weeks and on Sunday all the kids could say the whole thing by them selves. It is so awesome to see kids hide God's word in their hearts.
I am really enjoying being here and I can't wait to see what all God has for me and this ministry!
If you would like to pray with me.... There is a house available that is really cute and perfect for me. It has two bedrooms, one bath, a full kitchen and living room. I would be able to move in August 1st and the price is really good. Please pray that God would continue to open the door on this house and that everything will go smoothly. The Land Lords are even Christians which is something I have been praying for.
Here I am Lord use me!!!
For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Where I Went!!
1 year ago