Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thankful Thursdays! (A Few Random Things)

This Thursday I am Thankful for so many things! :)

I am thankful for my cute little house, it might be small and it doesn't have a full on kitchen but it is just perfect for me :)

I am thankful for my job! Man it is so awesome how God works everything out! I love my job and I love the little boy that I watch! :) Noah Patrick you are such a blessing in my life! :) It is also good practice for when I am a mommy myself! :)
I am thankful for new friends like my other pea to my pod Brenda! It is so awesome how God brings people into your life at just the right time! :)
I am thankful for the opprotunity to minister to kids on a weekly basis! :) It is such an honor to share the love of Jesus to little ones! :)
I am thankful for the opprotuinty to invest in teenage girls! They are so much fun to hang out with and get to know! :) It is awesome to see how God is working in their lives!
What are you Thankful for this Thursday?

No comments: