Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Prayerful Fridays! (Please pray with me for this sweet Girl)

There are so many things to be praying for so I decided to start PRAYERFUL FRIDAYS! Each week I am going to let you, my blogging friends know about something big that I am praying to God for and I will ask you to pray along with me! :) Then in turn if you would like to make a post about something big you are praying for I will pray along with you! :) Sounds like fun huh? :) Lets begin to be prayer partners for each other, and watch our mountain moving God work on our behalf's! Let the prayers begin.

A dear family who I am close to are in the process of adopting a little girl they have named Jubilee from Ch*na. They have been in the process for over a year now, got the approval for the adoption and this week where told that Ch*na had withdrawn their approval for them to be Jubilee's parents. This family has 6 adopted children who live in their home right now! They are amazing parents who love every single one of their 9 (soon to be 10) children. Jubilee is a sweet little girl who is waiting for her mommy and daddy to come and hold her in their arms and take her HOME FOREVER. As I sit here and read this tears fill my eyes to think of this sweet, precious, miracle big girl who is sitting over in Ch*na wondering when her family is going to come!

So this is my question for you.... Will you please join me in praying for Jubilee. Pray that God will change the hearts of the Ch*nese government and that Jubilee will get to come home to her family soon. Pray that God will touch Jubilees heart and give her peace in knowing that God is working the night shift on her behalf and that He has an amazing family coming to get her soon. Pray that this amazing family will continue to stand strong and believe in Gods might hands that can move mountains. Pray that God will continue to bring their hearts and Jubilees heart together and that His Will, will be done!

1 comment:

Mom Of Many said...

Thank you for caring and showing it Miss Jinny...you are a gem...and really you need a bathing suit at our house that you keep here. =)

Love you bunches! xo