Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sleepy Dreams!


Okay so for all of you blogging pals I want to tell you that last night I had a dream about blogging no joke. I had to get up this morning to check if i had really blogged or not! My dream blog was about this weeks Bible story at the preschool which was Jesus Loves the Children. In my dream I had this really profound blog about Jesus Loving the Children. I hope that I will be able to remember it because I woke up crying after I had the dream. But to make a long story short I just wanted to let my blogging addicted friends know that I had a dream about blogging, A DREAM ABOUT BLOGGING if that is not addicted I do not know what is lol!

1 comment:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Now that's an addiction to dream about blogging.. well it sounds like it was really profound. You have such a heart for kids... I am sure your dream was more about how you felt about the kids and what you wrote that actually blogging itself. Love you girl! lv, jen