Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Make a Difference Monday (Alyssa)

Monday is here again and as I was driving to work out today Klove reminded me that is was Make a Difference Monday! :) They where talking about a family named the Bains who have adopted 12 kids and now they have a TV show on A&E! They are a christian family who say that they want to help children understand that it is not their circumstances that define them but their relationship with God.

This week I want to share with you about a little girl in my ministry. Her name is Alyssa and she is 8 years old. A couple weeks ago I challenged all the kids in Kidz Church to bring a friend and if they did I would have a treat for them and their friend. Anyway to get kids to hear about Jesus love right! :) hehe
Alyssa and Abigale getting their treats! :)

The very next week Alyssa brought her friend Abigale and the following week she brought two new friends Hayley and Jasmine. After church that day Alyssa's Grandma who brings her and all her friends to church told me that Alyssa loves coming to kidz church and wants to bring more and more friends every week.Abigale, Me, and Alyssa

Although Alyssa may not realize what she is doing it amazes me that a little girl can have such a heart to bring her friends to church, and then God takes it from there and shows them His love.Me, Hayley (in the back), Alyssa (on my lap), and Jasmine
Saying good bye after kidz church! :)

I am so honored and blessed to get to minister to kids like this each week! :)

Another story I heard this week was of a three year old little girl who heard about people who had no food. So she decided to start asking friend and family to give her food so that she could help them and to this day she has helped hundreds of people.

Both of these stories just proves that we should not underestimate the power and mind of a child.

Now its your turn lets here your Make a Difference Monday story! :)

No comments: