Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Two Weeks!

Tomorrow starts the two week count down and the emotions are all hitting me. One moment I am so excited and the next minute I am in tears. Not because I don't think that I am taking the right step but just because I am leaving my home. The place I have lived for over half of my life and the people who are my family. See I told you, as I write this tears stream down my face. The realization that I am leaving is starting to hit. Don't get me wrong I am so excited for this next chapter in my life but I wish I could take everyone with me.

I look at the kids I have know since they where born/ little and my heart hurts will they even remember me when I leave. The love that I have for them is nothing I have ever felt before. I look at Kate Elizabeth and see this beautiful little girl who I love so very much, and I ask myself will she remember me. I look at Tobias James and think who is going to ask me to wrestle every time I see him. I was telling my friend the other day that the love I have for these kids in so strong and so passionate that I can't imagine how I will be able to love my own kids more.Then I look at my friends some I have known since I was young and others I have only known for a few years however I think how will our relationships change? What am I leaving behind? I know that my relationships will change however my prayer is that they don't go away. My family here in Durango is thicker then blood. They are the people who I go to when I have a problem, they are the people I rejoice with and they are the people I cry with. THEY ARE MY FAMILY.As the packing begins and June 16th quickly approaches I can't help but think about all that is here. I am so excited to meet the kids and families that I will be ministering to however right now I am mourning leaving Durango and this life that I have had here. I know that God has big plans for my future and I am excited to take the next step towards finding out what all he has in store! :) Please pray for this transition period that God will give me peace through out the whole thing.

No comments: