Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Last 7 Days.....


Over the last 7 days I have........

1. Said see you later to some of the most wonderful people in the whole word, people who are not only my friends but also my family.

2. Shed many tears while saying see you later

3. Packed and filled a 5 x 8 Uhaul all with my own stuff

4. Drove from Colorado to Nebraska with all my stuff

5. Unloaded my uhaul into the garage at my new church

6. Moved in with the Administrative Assistant and her husband while I am looking for a place of my own

7. Attended my first Sunday being the Children's Pastor

8. Cleaned out my office that has been used as a storage room for the last 3 years

9. Settled into my office

10. Finally started feeling like I have actually moved and now I am a Nebraska girl

11. Filled one of my dreams and have become a CHILDREN'S PASTOR

12. Met some amazing people at The Rock church

No comments: