Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

This Thursday I am thankful for the ability to have emotions! It amazes me that God has made us to have feelings! To express our selves in so many different ways! So this Thursday I am thankful for EMOTIONS.....

~ Silly .... those times where you feel like you are out of your skin and so funny to be around!

~ Excited ..... to be able to know that what is happening or what is going to happen is from God and is an exciting adventure!

~ Happy ..... I love to smile and laugh weather it be at myself or at someone else it is always fun to laugh and be happy!

~ Love ..... to be able to feel and know love!

~ Sadness ..... that God knows our deepest hurts and that He loves us and walks with us through it

~ Frustration .... most times it is at myself but sometimes life can just be frustrating

~ Mad ..... although I might get mad it does not last for long, I am a red head you know but no matter what I still love! :)

I am so thankful that God created me in his own imagine! That He gave me a spirit and a body! That He allows me to decided what my emotion is and how long I will let it control me weather it be good or bad! That He is a loving God and an every lasting Father!

No comments: