Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What is a Woman....


"" A woman is not born a woman. Nor does she become one when she marries a man, bears a child or does their dirty linen, not even when she joins a women's liberation movement. A woman becomes a woman when she becomes what God wants her to be.""

This is my life quote.... This is something that has taken me a long time to figure out. Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be a wife, mommy, and a teacher. I have always thought that I needed to find my self in someone or something but really I need to find myself in God. I need to always remind myself that God loves me no matter what I look like, smell like, or act like. That He loves me unconditionally. My life Goal is to become who GOD wants me to become.

No comments: