Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Kidz Rock 1st Annual Christmas Play

The whole cast besides the preschoolers I am so proud of them!!!

A LAMB'S TALE

In my last post I told you guys about the Christmas play that has consumed a lot of my time for the last 2 months!!! Well last night was the grand finale and the kids did amazing!!! We packed out the house and they all rocked the stage!!! I was so proud of them!!!

One of the girls who had a singing part and a speaking part arrived at 4:45 pm crying so hard because she was so nervous so I told her just to pretend that I was the only one out there!!! So she did and let me tell you she did awesome.

Grandpa Shepherd had the stomach flu on Saturday but still came to dress rehearsal and as soon as they got to the church he was in the bathroom throwing up poor guy. His mom told me she was just going to take him home which I totally understood then a few minutes later she came back and said that he told her that he prayed that God would help him feel better for practice and that he wanted to stay!! So she let him, well after the first song and about 3 lines into the first scene he got pale white again and ended up going home!!! Then came Sunday night and he was there ready to do his part still not feeling 100 percent!!! As we where getting ready to walk on stage he says I don't feel so good but still he wanted to do his part and he made it through the whole play!!! A few times I looked up and he was holding his tummy but he did so good and I was so proud of him for making it through!!! :)
Grandpa, Zeke, and Reuben (the Dad)

With only a few other glitches the night went off with a bang and I was so impressed with how the kids did!!! :) During the 2nd song tears filled my eyes because I was so proud of them and how well they where doing.
Snowflake

I thought you might enjoy a few picture!!! :) I will post more once I receive more but here are a few!!! ;)
Bella and Addi sing their solo in "O Little Town of Bethlehem"
The Manger Scene (we had the preschool kids be the animals in the stable)
Josie was a Donkey
We has so many kids they all couldn't fit on the two rows so we had to have a smaller row of sheep (Nolan, Addi, Gracie, Ashton, & Benny (who wanted to be called Jerry the Sheep)
Singing their little hearts out to "Where I Belong"
Karlee & Alethia singing their solo in "Where I Belong"

2 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go Ms Jinny! Looks awesome! You have to tear up a little at seeing just all God was able to do through YOU! Those kids were probably wonderful but it was because of your hard work and believing in them that made it even more successful. Yeah for you!

Unknown said...

Way to go lady! What an amazing program! I am so proud of you.