Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Still Here Part 2

This past Sunday we had our very first Kidz Rock Sunday and man did we have a blast!!! It was a lot of work to say the least and yes Satan tried to attack in big ways but guess what he didn't succeed! :) I planned the whole service and let me just say that I look up to senior pastors everywhere lol!


Eleven kids and I lead worship that morning and we had a blast!!! Here is Nolan singing Counting on God which is one of his favorite songs! :)They did such a great job and some of the adults even got into it with us! :)
This picture made me laugh because of my face expression lol! We where doing the hand jive from Grease to the Counting on God song! :) The kids seriously love this song! :)Here is another silly face picture seriously these make me giggle! :)This picture seriously blesses my heart!This is Benny and when I saw this picture it made my heart sing how precious!We had all the kids come down to the front to worship with us and it was so awesome to see them worship their Jesus not carrying who was watching!Another funny faced picture lolWe even had two boys and two girls do offering! :)
Cicoff (Key Off) was our special guest speaker and he did an amazing job!
He got the audience involved which was great! :)
He even juggled with swords which was amazing and scary!!!

And fire!!!
He cut this rope in half and was trying to get the kids to help him make it one again!!
The awesome thing was is with everything he did he had a biblical message to go with it that not only touched the lives of children but adults as well.
Then we had a time of prayer to ask Jesus into our hearts!

And what would a awesome Sunday be with out a pot luck!!! :)
Alyssa, Me, Bella, and Nikee!!
We also did a silent auction to raise money for Kidz Rock and God totally blessed it! :)
I like the back of our kidz rock shirts lol! :)

It was a great day and although it was a lot of work it was well worth it! :) I can't wait till our next one and the kids can't stop talking about it! :)

No comments: