Wedding Countdown Ticker
Inspirational stories come from the writers heart and soul. God put His "heart" in you. He didn't just create you. He invested Himself in you. You are the inspirational story that emerged from the heart and soul of the Father. Who you are is a person worth knowing well.

Jill Palmer (I think) :)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I love you Nooker!

My heart is heavy as I write this post! Tonight at 6 pm California time my precious cousin Brooke (Nooker) went to be in the arms of our heavenly Father! She is dancing with the angels and my daddy!
Brooke is a hero in my book! Ever since she was diagnosed with Primary Pulmonary Hipertention she has had the best attitude! She has loved the Lord with all her heart and trusted Him every step of the way! Any time you would talk to her about her sickness and if she was scared or worried she would always tell you no because I trust in Jesus and know that He has His best in mind for me!
She was a fighter and a warrior for Christ! She loved Jesus with her whole heart and was always so excited and ready to be in the arms of our heavenly Father! Before my dad passed away I can remember her telling him that she was ready to be with Jesus!
I loved sitting with her and just talking about life, anytime I was having a really hard time and I need someone to lift me up in the word I would call Nooker and she would always have a word for me! Her and I had some great laughs and great times together! She always had a smile on her face and arms ready to give you the best hug!

I am so thankful that I was able to go and spend Christmas with her this year and that will be a memory that I will never forget!

She will ALWAYS be a hero in my book and she will NEVER be forgotten!

Nooker,
Thank you for challenging me to be a better women of God! For loving me and encouraging me to be the best that I can be! Thank you for your wonderful hugs and words of encouragement!
Thank you for the passion that burned so bright in your eyes, heart, and the words that you spoke about our Lord and Savior! You are an amazing women and will be missed! I look forward to dancing with you in heaven! Please give my daddy a big hug and kiss for me and tell him how much I love and miss him! You will always be in my heart! I miss you already!

Much Love,
Jin

2 comments:

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

What a beautiful tribute to someone who you loved so much. I am so glad too...that you were able to spend time with her at Christmas. Your right Jinny... she is with Jesus and your Dad and all of them are loving you from heaven Jinny. I love you girlfriend and will be praying for you this week. Lv u Jinny, jen

Glimmerchick - Unplugged said...

Jinny, what a wonderful tribute to your cousin. I never had the chance to meet her but just from the way you talk about her I know she was a special gift to you from God. I will be praying for you this week as you remember her and remember her faith and her hope in Jesus. And you can bet your sweet heart that Jesus, Brooke and your Dad are all loving you and pouring their love into you this week from heaven. I love you girlfriend. Peace to you this week.